Contact Us

Have a question? Our office is here to help.

If you are not a constituent here in Vancouver-Pt. Grey, and you have a question for David in his role as the Attorney General or about the Ministry for Housing, please contact:

Office of the Attorney General and Minister for Housing

Room 232, Parliament Buildings

PO Box 9044 Stn Prov Govt


If you are a constituent here in Vancouver-Pt. Grey, you can offer a comment through the comment box below.

  • MLA David Eby’s Community Office
    2909 West Broadway (at Bayswater, two blocks west of MacDonald)
    Vancouver, BC V6K 2G6
  • Phone: 604-660-1297
  • Email:

To meet with David Eby, constituents need to contact our office via any of the above methods to make an appointment.

At this time, in order to implement recommended social distancing policies, our staff and David Eby, MLA are working via phone and email to assist constituents.  Please call or email rather than stopping by our office at 2909 W. Broadway.  David Eby is no longer the Minister responsible for Liquor, Gaming, and ICBC.  For inquiries related to these issues, please contact Min. Mike Farnsworth at